We are currently looking for a Customer Insight Executive to join our ever expanding team at Baking Mad.
If you have a passion for Baking and love interacting with understanding people, this position may be for you. Click on the links in this blog post to find out more. You never know you mind find its your dream job!
We are only on the 13th January, but with all this rain and dark mornings/nights, January really is taking its toll!
At Baking Mad we thought we would pull together some (realistic) ideas for beating those winter blues.
1. We know you want to diet, but don’t cut out all your treats. Life is too short. Why not try these low calories recipes as an alternative
2. Eat breakfast eveyday. Its the best way to set you up for the day ahead. If you are in a rush, why not try these Bacon and Cheese Muffins. You can even freeze them to ensure you never run out.
3. Keep eating small regular meals to keep your energy levels up.
4. Go for a walk in your lunch hour. Walking is a good form of exercise and it even exposes you to a little bit of sunshine (when its out).
5. Socialise. Meet up with friends. Make contact through Facebook with old friends. Or make new friends in commmunities. Join a club like the Baking Mad club
Wholesome yummy oats are a good source of carbohydrate and perfect as this time of year for winter warmers!
We have a inpsiring range of oats recipes on the Baking Mad website that are suitable for all ages and skill levels. They include a delicious winter crumble or oat cookies for your packed lunch. Why not give them a go and let us know your results. I know we are definitely going to whipping up some of these in the Baking Mad Kitchen,
For January, we have linked up with our friends at Jordans to offer Baking Mad members the chance to win one of five yummy Jordan’s hampers, all you have to do is answer one easy question!