We will be sending a range of delicious products out to passionate baking bloggers with the challenge being to make something delicious that you would like to receive on Valentine’s Day.
Once you receive the products you can use them to get creative; cakes, cupcakes, biscuits, chocolates, whatever you like, and when you’re done post your creation on your blog to be judged by Baking Mad with a description of what it is.
The winner will receive:
- 30pc set of plunger cutters you can use to create beautiful shapes with icing
- A set of heart shaped silicone cupcake cases
- A range of Nielsen Massey Extracts including Madagascan Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract, Lemon Extract, Orange Extract, Almond Extract and Vanilla Paste
Three runners up will receive:
If you think you’d like to take part then simply comment on this post with a link to your blog. We will pick 15 top blogs who we think are most up for the challenge and comment on them on here, so make sure you check back!
If you don’t get picked you can still enter the competition. Blog about your own Valentine’s creation and send a link to email@example.com with the title ‘Valentine’s Blogger Competition’ saying you would like to be included for the prize draw.
We’ll be sending the 15 bloggers a range of Silver Spoon Create products to get creative with; a range of edible cake decorations and baking ingredients from Silver Spoon.
For some Valentine’s inspiration see BakingMad.com’s Valentine’s Recipes to keep the romance sweet this Valentine’s Day.
Sounds like fun? We think so!
* Any bloggers wishing to take part must comment on this post before 12pm 31st Jan 2012
*All competition entries must be published before 14.02.12, and Baking Mad notified of the post by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
* One entry per person
* Full terms and conditions will be sent via e-mail to participating bloggers